Schuyler studied at the University of South Carolina where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, Political Science degree. After interning with GCG Wealth Management in the summer of 2008, he soon realized that he wanted to join the financial services industry. Schuyler graduated in May of 2011 and promptly joined the firm. Schuyler is a member of NAIFA and MDRT. In his free time Schuyler enjoys playing golf, skiing and traveling.
Schuyler is an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative with Questar Capital Corporation and currently holds his FINRA Series 7, 66, Life, Health and LTC/Medicare Supplement insurance licenses.
Professional Specialties include:
- Personal Life and Disability Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation and Tax Deferred Strategies
- Estate Preservation, Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Buy Sells, Split Dollar and “Key Person” Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Executive Benefit Strategies
- Business Continuation Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Selective Employee Benefit Plans
- Institutional Money Management Programs
- Fee Based Planning