Bobbi is a long-standing member of the Greensboro community.She has practiced insurance and investment planning with Individuals and business owners in the Greensboro area since 1995.She attended Appalachian State University, Bryan School of Business at Greensboro, and has a BSW from North Carolina State University.Bobbi has been a long-time student of the American college and is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) and a member of the Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF).She is a member and past president of CPN, (Construction Professionals Network of NC) and a member of Business Women of the Triad for over 20 years. Bobbi was a co-owner of Osbourne- Brumsey & Associates, Inc until Jade Osbourne retired and Bobbi came under the GCG umbrealla.
Professional Specialties Include:
- Personal Financial Planning-
- Retirement and Investment planning
- Fee Based Financial Planning and Portfolio management
- Life and Disability Insurance Planning
- Long term care insurance
Advanced Business Strategies:
- Business Continuation Plans and Buy Sell Agreements
- Executive Compensation Benefits and Key Man Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Employee and Employer paid ancillary benefit programs
- Qualified Retirement plans
Bobbi holds her Series 6,7,63, and 65 registrations, in addition to holding the licenses and experience to provide life, disability, health and long term care insurance to her clients.