Jonathan Malone is a native of the Pittsburgh, PA area. He relocated to Charlotte in 1999. Jonathan's background includes 8 years in the United States Army, two bachelor degrees, and a vast background as an educator and in sales.
Professional Specialties include:
- Personal Life and Disability Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation and Tax Deferred Strategies
- Estate Preservation, Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Buy Sells, Split Dollar and “Key Person” Life Insurance Strategies
- 401(k), 403(b), SEP and Profit Sharing Plans
- Investment Advisory Services
Jonathan lives in Mooresville, NC with his wife Joanna, and their six children. He is a member of the Lowe’s YMCA Advisory Board, and attends St. Therese Catholic Church.
Jonathan is a NAIFA member, and holds his series 6, 63, & 65 FINRA registrations, life and health licenses and LTC License. He is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, the premier association of financial professionals.
QCC and QAM do not offer tax or legal advice but Jonathan will work with your qualified professional.