Don, working in the financial services industry since 1982, is an investment advisor representative with GCG Wealth Management located in Charlotte, NC. GCG Wealth Management is an independent financial services firm with access to products that include insurance, securities and investments, as well as investment advisory services.
Don’s well rounded approach to financial alternatives helps his clients achieve their financial success by finding the right risk management and investment programs to meet their specific needs. Don’s goal is to help his clients make the best possible decisions about the allocations about their financial resources by defining and qualifying financial goals and objectives, and providing access to a wide range of competitive financial products and services. His philosophy is to determine where each client wants to be and then recommend appropriate strategies for getting there.
Don works with physicians, professionals, business owners and executives as well as high net worth individuals, advising them on retirement estate and investment planning.
- Member, National Association of Life Underwriters since 1986
- Member, National Association of Health Underwriters since 1986
- Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified Fund Specialist, Institute of Business & Finance, La Jolla, CA
- Qualifying Member & Life Member for Million Dollar Round Table for 23 Years
- Qualifying Court of the Table Member for Million Dollar Round Table
- Qualifying Member, Leading Producers Round Table
- Recipient of the National Quality Award
- Recipient of the Health Insurance Quality Award
- Recipient of the National Sales/Achievement Award
- Life/Health licensed in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Washington, Florida
- Securities Registered in Same States
- United States Marine Corps, October 1980 through October 1988
- Veteran of Desert Shield and Desert Storm, October 1990 through November 1992
- Past President of the Pickens County Heart Association
- Resident of Simpsonville, South Carolina