Andy studied at Western Michigan University and Arizona State University where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science, Marketing Degree. Andy has been associated with GCG Wealth Management since 1994 and is a veteran in the life insurance and financial services industry. Andy is a member of NAIFA, MDRT, Court of the Table and has been recognized for being a leader in his field, qualifying for MDRT 14 times and COT seven times.
Professional Specialties include:
- Personal Life and Disability Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation and Tax Deferred Strategies
- Estate Preservation, Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Buy Sells, Split Dollar and “Key Person” Life Insurance
- 401(k), 403(b), SEP and Profit Sharing
- 412(i) and 419(e) Plans
- Institutional Money Management Programs
- Fee Based Planning
Andy is an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative with Questar Capital Corporation with Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 registrations; and Life & Health and LTC licenses, which allow him to offer institutional as well as retail, mutual funds, annuities, and investment advisory business.